As is my New Year tradition, today I select which book I read in the past year as my Book of the Year. This is a book that I read for the first time in that year, though the book did not need to be published in that year. Though the number of books I read this year was down from last year, it was still stellar.
My 2015 Book of the Year is lluminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff! A fantastic book, see my The Reading and Listening Lists Featuring My Selections for Book of The Year page for my thoughts on it. The page also includes my 2015 reading and listening lists, the new Non-Fiction reading list, as well as the other nominees for Book of the Year in 2015.
Latest posts by Thomas McNamara (see all)
- The 2016 Book of the Year Honors! - January 1, 2017
- New YouTube Video: Premiere Pro CC – Razor Tool Not Cutting Video and its Audio Track at Same Time - November 17, 2016
- Video on How I Organize all the Screws When Taking Apart My Dell Inspiron 15 7537 - November 5, 2016
- Securing Cabinet Drawers With Window Latches (Special Appearance by My Cat Luna) - September 25, 2016
- How I Setup my Wacom Intuos Pro Small - March 28, 2016