This year I am adding The Non-Fiction Reading and Listening List to my reading list. In the past I have given special mention to non-fiction books, but I have never kept a full list.
The Non-Fiction Reading and Listening List will include books I am defining as ones with a focused narrative. This include autobiographies and biographies, history books about a specific time or event (not just a list of dates) and books around specific current events, such as “Flash Boys”. It may also include books with a unifying subject though not a true narrative such as “The Tipping Point”, but that is still pending.
Also, the books on the Non-Fiction Reading and Listening List will not be eligible for Book of the Year, which is awarded to novels only. Any notable non-fiction books will receive a Special Mention at the end of the year.
Latest posts by Thomas McNamara (see all)
- The 2016 Book of the Year Honors! - January 1, 2017
- New YouTube Video: Premiere Pro CC – Razor Tool Not Cutting Video and its Audio Track at Same Time - November 17, 2016
- Video on How I Organize all the Screws When Taking Apart My Dell Inspiron 15 7537 - November 5, 2016
- Securing Cabinet Drawers With Window Latches (Special Appearance by My Cat Luna) - September 25, 2016
- How I Setup my Wacom Intuos Pro Small - March 28, 2016