Since 1995 I have selected a Book of the Year. This is a book that I read in that year, though it does not have to be published in that year.
2013 is the first year that I have used Audible. I love it and have included the books I listened to on Audible. The Audible books were also eligible for Book of the Year.
This year I have selected Peter F. Hamilton’s Great North Road as 2013’s Book of the Year. Please see my The Reading and Listening Lists Featuring My Selections for Book of The Year page for my thoughts on Great North Road, my 2013 reading – and listening – lists, and see what the other nominees for Book of the Year were.
Latest posts by Thomas McNamara (see all)
- The 2016 Book of the Year Honors! - January 1, 2017
- New YouTube Video: Premiere Pro CC – Razor Tool Not Cutting Video and its Audio Track at Same Time - November 17, 2016
- Video on How I Organize all the Screws When Taking Apart My Dell Inspiron 15 7537 - November 5, 2016
- Securing Cabinet Drawers With Window Latches (Special Appearance by My Cat Luna) - September 25, 2016
- How I Setup my Wacom Intuos Pro Small - March 28, 2016