I posted a video on my YouTube channel today.
The video shows how I used latches intended for windows to secure the drawers on a desktop cabinet I have. Due to gaps above the drawers, I needed to use the latches since regular cabinet/drawer locks wouldn’t reach to hook into the frame. I think it came out very well.
Latest posts by Thomas McNamara (see all)
- The 2016 Book of the Year Honors! - January 1, 2017
- New YouTube Video: Premiere Pro CC – Razor Tool Not Cutting Video and its Audio Track at Same Time - November 17, 2016
- Video on How I Organize all the Screws When Taking Apart My Dell Inspiron 15 7537 - November 5, 2016
- Securing Cabinet Drawers With Window Latches (Special Appearance by My Cat Luna) - September 25, 2016
- How I Setup my Wacom Intuos Pro Small - March 28, 2016