The great Sharon Vaknin of CNET posted the video below a little over a year ago. It is about the steps that can be taken to avoid computer-related eyestrain.
At the time, I was having some issues with eyestrain. My work setup is two computers, and I found myself squinting a lot at the screen I had to the side. After watching this video I went out and got myself a pair of Gunnars Glasses. They made a huge difference and I no long squint at the screen.
Though I wear glasses for nearsightedness (not needed for working on the computer), the Gunnars I have are non-prescription. It is possible to get prescription Gunnars, and I am considering doing that for playing games on my Xbox.
Latest posts by Thomas McNamara (see all)
- The 2016 Book of the Year Honors! - January 1, 2017
- New YouTube Video: Premiere Pro CC – Razor Tool Not Cutting Video and its Audio Track at Same Time - November 17, 2016
- Video on How I Organize all the Screws When Taking Apart My Dell Inspiron 15 7537 - November 5, 2016
- Securing Cabinet Drawers With Window Latches (Special Appearance by My Cat Luna) - September 25, 2016
- How I Setup my Wacom Intuos Pro Small - March 28, 2016